Monday, August 4, 2008

Fun at the Beach!

sorry so many! We had a blast going up to Lake Michigan yesterday. The actual trip was horrid. We almost got in an accident (very sudden freeway stop complete with screeching tires and praying the cars behind us don't rearend), couldn't find a place for me to eat (it's amazing how hard it is to find fast food that's not full of crappy carbs!), kids went bonkers when we stopped at Target for supplies and we got lost because the freeway was closed like 5 miles before our exit. On the way home we saw a car ON FIRE. It had a little explosion when we drove by too, I was SO kicking myself for leaving the camera in the trunk!

So most of the beach pix were taken with my anniversary present (55-200mm lens), it's the first time I've been able to get such good pix just sitting at my seat and it also has a cover thingie for the bright sun, usually my beach pix are horribly over exposed.

First...my 28week pregnant pic and yes I feel just how I look. Tired, huge and did I mention tired?
Photobucket

Mommy & Mads checking out the water!
Photobucket

Jonas wasn't too happy about being at the beach for the first few hours that we were there. Here is the many faces of Jonas.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Mads found a "seashell" aka rock
Photobucket

Finding more seashells
Photobucket

She loves the water
Photobucket
Photobucket

Her baywatch photo
Photobucket

JUMP!
Photobucket

Let's GO Jonas!
Photobucket

Run into the water....
Photobucket

RUN FROM THE WAVE AAAAACK!
Photobucket

He'll hate me for posting this LOL....but he's been working out and I think he looks great. Plus, 10 years from now he'll WISH he still had this body
Photobucket

Jonas has finally embraced the beach life
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Maybe I'll go in the water???
Photobucket

Nope!
Photobucket

2nd attempt
Photobucket

Daddy says its cool so I'll go
Photobucket

OMG water is awesome!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

BUSTED...my boys checking out the babes! No WONDER Daddy thinks the water is so cool!
Photobucket

Those girls are totally checking out Jeremy's ass! Or laughing at it...I can't tell!
Photobucket

He's such a cutie!
Photobucket

No comments: