Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!

The kids had a blast! Jonas even wore his horse for half of it, but then he got a little tired before we complete the half mile loop. I think Madelyn had more fun handing out candy to the trick-or-treaters after we got home than she did going door-to-door. She was talking up a storm to everyone that came by! The neighbors loved the kid's costumes and even complimented us on our pumpkins!

Fairy & Cowboy
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hudson slept thru the whole thing, but we got a pic of him while we were handing out candy
Photobucket

Photobucket

Riding off into the sunset!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Serenity said...

They look so cute! You really did a great job with the tutu!! And I love those costumes where it looks like they are riding something - I saw one once of an ostrich and the kid was dressed as an aussie, I think. lol