Tuesday, March 17, 2009

It's SPRING!!!!

and it's been awhile since I've blogged. I am fully recovered from surgery with only minor bruising left and I am very excited to be up and moving on this week full of gorgeous spring weather! First off, a big BIG thank you to my parents who came down for a full week to look after the kiddos while I was in surgery and recovering. Second, huge thanks for my good friends who brought me food and companionship and an awesome new bread recipe!

So Hudson is a few days shy of 5 months old...can you believe it?!?!?!? He's so close to sitting on his own and he smiles and laughs all the time. Madelyn and Jonas are the best of buds now that he is getting old enough for more imaginative play and I think when he gets better at communicating things they will get even better at playing and perhaps *cross fingers* slightly less bickering. It's so cute to see them together, making eachother laugh and playing nicely.

Jeremy as started back to biking it to work and he's very happy about that! He's been also very happy about me feeling better and taking over dinner duty, I wasn't sure I could eat any more macaroni and cheese. His first bike tune-up is in April and it looks like he's definitely better off than he started out last season.

I have been recovering, reading books, starting my seedlings and teaching myself to knit. I'm currently working on some baby leg warmers...although by the time I'm finished I'm sure we won't be needing them anymore!

Here are some pictures of my little darlings and yes that includes my baby sprouts for my garden. I'm trying a bunch of new things this year including some flowers. For a full list, you can look at my personal page. Also, we bought a few fruit trees and some bushes....we are planting them this weekend hopefully.

Madelyn's Sunflower
Photobucket

Tomatoes
Photobucket

Spinach and Greens Mix
Photobucket

Gaaahlic
Photobucket

Daisies
Photobucket

Front yard...It's SPRING!!!
Photobucket

Madelyn found 2 pieces of wood and invented a seesaw.
Photobucket

my babies
Photobucket

"what is that crazy lady doing?"
Photobucket

toes
Photobucket

more toes (I love baby and kid toes!
Photobucket

so sweet
Photobucket

No comments: