Tuesday, June 30, 2009

What we've been up to June 2009 edition

Well it's been HOT HOT HOT, as Madelyn says. So we've been spending our time between the Splash Park and pool in our backyard
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

When its too hot, we go to the library, this is the one downtown
Photobucket

We go for walks and hikes in the evening
Photobucket

Make yummy food (this is a homemade crusty bread chili dog with garden veggies)
Photobucket

we forget to upload photos...
here is Madelyn on her dance rehearsal night all dolled up and I have some that I need to scan too
Photobucket

we have fun and tell lots of jokes! Here is Jonas doing his famous big laugh he likes so much
Photobucket

and I threw this one because it makes me laugh...we'll call it mini-Rayme
Photobucket

and Hudson, who is already crawling, showed me a new trick today...he's only 8 months!
Photobucket

No comments: